Update: Please do not send us any more CVs for this ad, as the positions are covered.
Artia Nano Engineering & Consulting invites interested parties to submit their CV, for two (2) positions, to undertake the implementation of technical and scientific parts of Horizon 2020 programmes in the area of nanotechnology and / or electroplating. Candidates must be graduates of technical disciplines of well-established European or American Universities. Other exceptional candidates from a recognized institution are also welcome.
More specifically requested:
- Position 1:
1. University degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics or Materials Sciences
2. Excellent operating knowledge in:
- Electrochemistry, electrochemical analysis techniques and production of new materials
- Advanced nano-structured electrolyte coatings
- Electroplating of metal matrix composite coatings
3. Experience in:
- Materials characterization, structure characterization and properties of nano-materials
- Preparation and characterization of nano-materials
- Up-scaling of production processes
3. Excellent lab skills (minimum 3 years)
4. Excellent knowledge of English, computers and internet.
- Position 2:
1. Materials or Chemical Engineering Degree or Degree in Chemical/Physical Sciences.
2. Proven Experience on the following:
- Characterization of materials by solid state methods, optical and electrochemistry techniques
- Excellent knowledge of structural characterization and properties of materials
- Excellent knowledge of electrochemical techniques (CV, CVS, corrosion, impedance)
- Mechanical properties of solid surfaces (microhardness, roughness)
- Characterization of photocatalytic materials action
3. Excellent knowledge of English and knowledge of an additional language.
The possession of a Postgraduate or Doctoral Degree is a plus. In addition, a proven and successful experience in writing subsidized programs and scientific / technical reports will be appreciated.
Artia is offering:
- A challenging rewarding career
- Continuous support for further development
- An excellent working environment.
Applicants can submit their detailed CV at email@example.com. Letters of recommendation (if any) are welcome. The most suitable applicants for the position will be invited to interview.