ARTIA Nano-engineering, a research-intensive high tech Greek SME located in Athens, seeks for an engineer or scientist with expertise in sensors, production line monitoring and automation and data acquisition systems.
The candidate should hold a degree in:
Electrical / electronic engineering, production engineering, physics (with major in sensors / electronics) and/or similar technical degree (however with expertise as above). The ideal candidate would be a graduate in one of the aforementioned disciplines with an additional M.Sc. Degree (or equivalent) and 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Sensors, Data acquisition systems, automation and control systems, PLCs, Labview, software development, database development (open source preferable)
- Any previous experience in laboratory automation systems, automation in production or pilot lines, R&D activities or experience in a challenging industrial environment will be assessed.
The candidate will be involved in the development and upgrade of an electroplating pilot line for the development of new generation hard coatings based on nanocomposites (incorporation of nanoparticles inside the coating), in the frame of a EU-funded project (Horizon 2020). The candidate will work in multi-disciplinary work environment, interacting with scientists and engineers in the field of nanotechnology / electrochemistry, also to work closely with partners from the many EU countries involved in the project.
Experience in Horizon 2020 projects’ implementation / coordination is a plus.
Artia is offering:
- A challenging rewarding career
- Continuous support for further development
- An excellent working environment.
Applicants with above qualifications are invited to submit their CV at [email protected]. Letters of recommendation (if any) are welcome. All communication is considered strictly confidential. The most suitable applicants for the position will be invited to interview.