Junior project manager / administrator advertisement
Artia Nano Engineering & Consulting invites interested candidates to submit their CV, for one (1) position, to undertake the administration and project management support of Horizon 2020 Programmes related to the area of nanotechnology and materials. Candidates must be graduates of technical disciplines of well-established European or American Universities. Other exceptional candidates from a recognized institution are also welcome.
- Documented ability in EU funded projects’ management and coordination (FP7, Horizon 2020, etc)
- Familiarity with EU funded projects’ financial administration
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Results-oriented and analytical thinking capabilities
- Good communication skills
- Proactive and independent
- English: Business level – spoken and written
- Basic knowledge on proposal development is welcome
Artia is offering:
- A challenging rewarding career
- Continuous support for further development
- An excellent working environment.
Applicants with above qualifications are invited to submit their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Letters of recommendation (if any) are welcome. All communication is considered strictly confidential. The most suitable applicants for the position will be invited to interview.